Important TIPs for customers:
When it comes to selecting which Video Motion Analytic, there are various elements you should consider before making a purchase decision.
- Know the floor plan of your premise, this helps to place cameras at strategic locations to maximise the protection.
- Know the conditions you want to set for the cameras, when the conditions are met, warning signal will be sent to you.
- Check for the MTBF (Mean Time Before Failure); some brands can only last less than a couple of years.
- Check the licensing fees for softwares, and cameras (including features like motion detection); if not done properly, customers can pay a lot of unnecessary sum due to legislation.
- Check for power rating and storage requirement to support your camera. Additional cabling and storage may cost additional charges.
- Be sure you have enough bandwidth and processing power, if not, most of the time your camera signal is lost.
- Check for the specifications of camera, understand the features of camera to best support your security objective. Installing wrong cameras are just plain waste of resources.
- If you’re in special and sensitive industry, (e.g. banking); make sure your security system is powerful and not prone to hacking events.
These are the things to be aware of before installing, some merchants may not want to disclose their limitation. As a consumer, we hope that you have done enough due diligence to avoid dispute. In Infinixtech, we work hard to preserve the quality and making sure our system are all industrial-grade facilities. All the challenges will be solved by Infnixtech before we quote the price.